The Victorian Road Racing Championships (VRRC) are Victoria’s premier road racing competition. The VRRC are held over a 4 round series for multiple classes.
- Superbike – 1000 Outrght, B & C grade
- Supersport 600 – Outright, B & C grade
- Supersport 300
- Group 1 – Thunderbike, Pre-Modern 1000 & 600, Period 7 1000 & 600, Period 6
- Group 2 – Formula 400, Twin Sprint, Supermono, 250 Road Bike, 125GP/Moto 3
- Bears F1 & F2
- Bears F3, F4 & F5
- Juniors 70, 85 & 160
- Supermoto – Open Class. Outright, B, & C grade
|Round 1||1st & 2nd February 2020||The Bend||Pending|
|Round 2||2nd & 3rd May 2020||Broadford||Pending|
|Round 3||29th & 30th August 2020||Phillip Island||Pending|
|Round 4||7th & 8th November 2020||Broadford||Pending|
The 2020 VRRC supplementary regulations will be posted here as soon as they are finalised and approved.
The 2019 VRRC supplementary regulations are available here.
An MA race license is required for this event. Single-event licenses can be purchased on the day for $75.
All motorcycles must be prepared according to the GCR’s: Prep Guide for Racing