The Victorian Road Racing Championships (VRRC) are Victoria’s premier road racing competition. The VRRC are held over a 4 round series for multiple classes.
- Superbike 1000 – Outright, B & C grade
- Supersport 600 – Outright, B & C grade
- Supersport 300
- Group 1 – Thunderbike, Pre-Modern 1000 & 600, Period 7 1000 & 600, Period 6
- Group 2 – Formula 400, Twin Sprint, Supermono, 250 Road Bike, 125GP/Moto 3
- Bears F1 & F2
- Bears F3, F4 & F5
- Juniors 70, 85 & 160
- Supermoto – Open Class. Outright, B, & C grade
|Round 1||10th & 11th April 2021||Winton (Long Track)||Pending|
|Round 2||4th & 5th September 2021||Phillip Island||Pending|
|Round 3||16th & 17th October 2021||Broadford||Pending|
|Round 4||27th & 28th November 2021||The Bend||Pending|
The 2020 VRRC supplementary regulations are available here.
An MA race license is required for this event. Single-event licenses can be purchased on the day for $75.
All motorcycles must be prepared according to the GCR’s: Prep Guide for Racing