The Victorian Road Racing Championships (VRRC) are Victoria’s premier road racing competition. The VRRC are held over a 4 round series for multiple classes.
- Superbike – 1000 Outrght, B & C grade
- Supersport 600 – Outright, B & C grade
- Supersport 300
- Group 1 – Thunderbike, Pre-Modern 1000 & 600, Period 7 1000 & 600, Period 6
- Group 2 – Formula 400, Twin Sprint, Supermono, 250 Road Bike, 125GP/Moto 3
- Bears F1 & F2
- Bears F3, F4 & F5
- Juniors 70, 85 & 160
- Supermoto – Open Class. Outright, B, & C grade
|Round 1||1st & 2nd February 2020||The Bend||Complete|
|Round 2||2nd & 3rd May 2020||Broadford||Event Cancelled|
|Round 3||29th & 30th August 2020||Phillip Island||Enter Here|
|Round 4||7th & 8th November 2020||Broadford||Pending|
The 2020 VRRC supplementary regulations are available here.
An MA race license is required for this event. Single-event licenses can be purchased on the day for $75.
All motorcycles must be prepared according to the GCR’s: Prep Guide for Racing